Financial / Insurance
At Carolina Family Dentistry, we are happy to discuss fees and payment options with you before your treatment begins. We want your visit with us to be as smooth as possible, which is why we accept assignment from insurance plans and file the appropriate claims and paperwork for you!
We are pleased to offer the following conveniences:
- Discounts for all patients who make full payment at the beginning of treatment
- Discounts for senior citizen patients
- Discounts for patients with reduced-fee plan insurance (PPOs, HMOs, etc.) Note: These are built-in to the insurance plan and have already been made. Ask our expert financial coordinator for details and for any other application specials and discounts.
- The ability to accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- The ability to accept CareCredit card. North America’s leading patient payment program, CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services and can provide loans for up to 12 months at 0% interest. Not only will you have low monthly payments for any dental procedures not covered by insurance, but you are welcome to use your CareCredit card again and again at any follow-up appointments. Credit check is required. Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Apply for the card at CareCredit.
If you have insurance, our team would be happy to help you determine the coverage you have available. However, we do ask that you do your best to familiarize yourself with YOUR coverage and limitations as well as possible. We are happy to help you, file your claim, and handle insurance questions from our office on your behalf. However our office only has limited access to your insurance policy information.