At Carolina Dentistry, Dr. Banik and his expert dental team provide general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
Through expert professional cleanings, we are able to treat the following dental conditions:
- tooth decay
- weak, chipped, or broken teeth
- discolored teeth
- missing teeth
- unattractive teeth
- swollen, painful, and/or bleeding gums
- gingivitis and periodontal disease
Restorative dentistry refers to procedures that restore your teeth to their former usefulness. Our team also works with patients in order to assess their oral health and determine if additional services are needed including:
- dental implant bridges
- dental implant crowns
- dental fillings
- root canals
- tooth removal including some wisdom teeth and other painful teeth
- periodontal (gum) therapy
- jaw/TMJ problems
Other Dental Services
At Carolina Dentistry, we strive to give our patients our absolute best in order for them to have good oral health and overall well-being. To do this, we offer a variety of other services that are beneficial to our patients.
- Dental risk assessments – We understand that making the best decision when it comes to overall oral health can be complicated. By giving our patients a risk assessment, we can help to lay out all of your options and help to find a choice that is right for you.
- Diet and Nutritional Counseling – Did you know that you can prevent tooth decay by making smart and healthy food choices?
- Product Recommendations – We know that the market is overwhelmed with an array of dental products. Our team would be happy to assist you in making the right choice when it comes to choosing the dental products that work for you
We strive to provide the best care possible in order to achieve and maintain a healthy mouth for a lifetime. Regular visits are extremely important to catch problems when they are small, easier to fix, and less costly. Don’t wait until it breaks or hurts!